2. Our services represent a modern method of communication between those involved in healthcare. The aim of this innovative communication method is to help patients get the best treatment quality possible from their medical service providers. In order to achieve this goal and help the patient, patient data/files must be saved on our platform or be transferred to third parties by us. Such data/documents belong to their owners and responsible persons, and should be uploaded to our platform with unambiguous, explicit written confidentiality confinement signed by the patient and the copyright owner.
3. The principles of medical confidentiality should be observed by us and by all users. All service providers are always asked before uploading patient data in the treatment area if they have the written consent of the patient and can provide us with it upon request. This confidentiality confinement should include the following text:
4. Once the patient withdraws his or her consent and provides in writing a request for the deletion of his or her data, the user is obliged to notify us immediately by the support form so that the data of this patient can be removed as soon as possible. The notification should adequately describe the data to be deleted, and should include a link to this information.
5. The deletion of data is irrevocable and should therefore be explicitly requested by the user. Users should upload on the site only copies of documents and data. The original should always be saved at the user.
7. We are not responsible for any user who abuses or publishes any data or documents belonging to another user; the perpetrator alone is responsible and bears full responsibility for the abuse and negligent use of our platform. In such a case, we certify to the damaged party upon request that his or her data were forwarded to the named user, as long as it is provable for us. We are not responsible for the prosecution of the offender. When sending data or files to a user, we mention the purpose of shipment. The user may use these data and files for the stated purpose only. The user is not allowed to pass them to third parties or to save them to another data carrier.
8. Each user should use a secure password that they keep confidential. Users are not allowed to share, transfer, or use access data in any other way. If a password becomes known by a third party, the user is prompted to change it as soon as possible, so that personal and patient data are not abused.
9. The user is responsible for damage done by negligent use of our platform.
10. Note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via email) can have security gaps. Complete protection of your data against unauthorized access by third parties is impossible. Therefore, we advise all users to use as little information as possible about their patients, and, if possible, to anonymize the true identity of the patient through special coding.
11. When uploading data on our platform, both user and patient are allowed to use the information for promotional, educational, and research purposes, as long as the user and the patient cannot be identified, unless the user and the patient want the identifiability of the data. They may also transfer data to the authorities if they are legally requested to do so in writing. This rule is revocable at any time.
1. The anonymous usage of our platform is usually possible without providing authentic personal data. Once the user wants to open a public profile on our website, he or she must send us personal information, such as name, address, and email, as well as documentation such as ID cards and certificates to prove his or her identity and profession. The data that are published by the user are public and can be seen by other users. All other data/files are kept by us and will not be forwarded to any third party, unless the user has violated the rules and damaged another user. Only after a request from judicial personnel such as a lawyer, a police authority, or a court can these data/files be sent to a third party.
2. The user approves us or on our behalf acting third party to send him or her educational material, necessary documents, and additional sales and marketing materials by courier, mail, fax, email, or other means, unless he or she informs us in writing to the contrary. He or she may revoke this consent at any time.
Use of Google Analytics
2. In case of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or within a member state of the agreement of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyze your usage of the website, to create reports about website activity, and to provide others with website- and Internet-related services. Your IP address, which is taken through your browser by Google Analytics, will not be merged with other data.
3. You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing your browser settings; however, we point out that you can in this case not use the full extent of the features of this website. You can also prevent the collection, sending, and processing of the data generated by the cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google; you do this by downloading and installing a browser plugin, which you can find under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
1. Our pages use features of Google +1. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043.
2. Collection and transfer of data: With the Google +1 button, you can publish information worldwide. Through the Google +1 button, you and other users receive personalized content from Google and our partners. Google will save the information that you have given for a content +1, as well as the information about the page you viewed when you click on +1. Your +1 can be shown as a notice along with your name and profile photo in Google services, such as in search results or in your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the Internet. Google records information about your +1 activities to improve Google’s services for you and others. To use the Google +1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile, which must contain at least a profile name. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can also substitute any other name that you used while sharing content via your Google account. The identity of your Google profile can be displayed to users who know your email address or other identifying information.
You always have the right to have free information about your saved personal data, its origin and destination, and the purpose of the data processing, as well as the right to correct, block, or delete this data. For this purpose, as well as other questions relating to personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address stated in the imprint.
2. Most of the cookies we use are session cookies. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain on your device memory until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our website.
The operator of the website automatically collects and stores information in server log files, which your browser automatically sends to us. These are: browser type/version, operating system used, referrer URL, the host name of the accessing computer, and the time of server request. These data cannot be specified to individuals. A compilation of these data with other data sources is not made. We reserve the right to examine these data retrospectively when concrete evidence of unlawful use is known.
Objection of promotion
The use of the on our imprint published data for sending unsolicited advertisements and informational materials is hereby rejected. The operators of the website expressly reserve the right to take legal steps in cases of non-requested promotional information, such as spam emails, being sent.